The Master Scuba Diver Rating with PHOENIX SCUBA
Sharpen Your Skills with the Master Diver rating
You have the passion. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world and go places and see things you have never experienced.
More than a pipe dream? Absolutely! Do it by becoming a Master Diver – a rating that puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart.The Fun Part
With the Master Diver rating, you have reached the highest non professional level in diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. See all the specialty diver courses offered.Prerequisites
- 15 years old
- Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Minimum of five Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
For more information on becoming a Master Diver Challenge contact us at PHOENIX SCUBA and explore course options with the Team.